WORHP 1.15 released ⌚ 2022-08-03
We are pleased to announce WORHP v1.15.
New Linux Packages
Ubuntu 22.04, Debian 11 and Fedora 36 were added, Debian 8 and Fedora 32 were removed.
- More robust feasibility restoration. The old method may still be beneficial in lucky cases and can be used by setting parameter
- Allow setting verbosity for removed Hessian entries with parameter
ZenGetMaxPertIntervalto get an estimation on the max perturbations as interval rather than as a bound on the absolute value
- Allow retrieving second-order sensitivity information by passing
- Improve Block-BFGS block creation
- Many minor robustness improvements